It’s Hispanic Heritage Month, and there are so many ways to celebrate:
- Try Hispanic foods
- Attend a library program
- Visit a museum
- Read a Hispanic author
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Support Hispanic-owned businesses
- Teach Hispanic history (to a class or to your own family)
- Learn a salsa dance
- Host a workplace lunch ‘n learn
- Play iconic Latin songs
- Start a book club
- Watch a documentary or film
- Listen to a podcast (we’re partial to LatinoUSA from NPR)
- Donate to a non-profit
- Create your own Latin art
These are all great ideas to keep you entertained and educated during the month-long celebration, but the best suggestion we have is to book a Hispanic speaker.
If you’re an event planner, use our searchable directory to help find the right speaker for your group. Create a free account to search the directory.
If you’re a speaker, join others in our global directory to help event planners find you. Celebrate this special month with a free, one-year membership during September when you use code AMPLIFY.
Keep heritage education going all year long. Register now.