Holiday busy time typically means a slower time for speakers and event planners. In between celebrations, take advantage of the easier pace to make 2021 a success.
Here are some things speakers can do to prepare for the upcoming year:
- Speakers can take an online course to update your material. You can find dozens of free courses on coursera.org and EdX.org.
- Update your speaker profile on I Need A Speaker.
- Reconnect with clients to wish them happy holidays and nudge them toward another speaking engagement.
- Evaluate your online presence. Consider updating your website, posting video clips of recent events, and add new testimonials.
Planners, here are some ways you can prepare for the upcoming year:
- Outline their event needs for the year, then search the I Need A Speaker directory to find speakers for those events.
- Plan your social media content for the year to promote registration for upcoming events.
We’d like to know how we can help you in 2021. Please share your thoughts by e-mailing us at email@example.com.