It’s time to buy notebooks and load backpacks for the academic year. As a student, your preparation should go beyond that. To succeed in your classes, you may want to give thought to how you will present when you’re called upon to do so.
Your remarks could be from your seat as you answer questions, or it could be in front of a class or auditorium. Regardless of how many people are in the room, you’ll want to demonstrate strong presentation skills. These include:
- Having a clear objective for what you want to share.
- Researching when necessary.
- Collecting and organizing your thoughts.
- Sharing stories or examples.
- Speaking with confidence.
- Being open to questions and alternative views.
For the next two weeks, we’ll be delivering student-focused content to help you succeed. Do you have a question about class presentations? Ask us! Drop a note to email@example.com.
Photo credit: Photo by Stanley Morales from Pexels