Summer months are often a time to stop working and enjoy leisure time. We believe the slower season is also a great time to prepare for the future. Here are 10 ways to level up as a speaker this summer:
- Add some impactful visual or audio aids to your presentations.
- Collect updated data and include it in your content.
- Create downloadable resource materials for your audience.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Record yourself and critique your performance.
- Post videos of your presentations online, so event planners can see your performance.
- Review previous evaluations to determine where you can improve.
- Create or update your speaker sheet.
- Write an introductory message to potential clients.
- Update your profile on I Need A Speaker.
These steps take little time and can have great impact, leaving you plenty of time to relax.
What do you do to prepare for the future?
Photo credit: Pexels